IT Project Manager (m/f/d) full-time or part-time
Our team gets up every day, to help others find the profession they love.
Since 1993, Stuzubi provides for you on different platforms all tools needed for career orientation and management.
In order to digitize our workflows and develope new innovative products, we are looking for an IT Project Manager.
Stuzubi represents an unique concept, a great team and sustainable success.
We offer flexible working hours, great colleagues and most importantly: a job that makes you happy.
Be part of our family. Send your application as
IT-Project Manager (m/w/d)
full-time or part-time
- You realize all our IT projects.
- You analyze, define and visualize IT requirements and coordinate them with our users and management.
- You continously examine internal processes regarding digital optimization potential
- You are responsible for internal IT trainings on software updates and new features
- You do research on new cooperation partners and IT service providers, comparing and recommeding potential offers. You participate in contract nagotiations to make a final decision
- You develope tecnical requirements and specifications within product development
- You work as backup for first-level support and solve problems regarding server or telephonesystem failures
- You install, configurate and update our software
- You successfully completed a master`s degree in Computer Science or Business Administration with focus on IT or comparable apprenticeship
- You are experienced in realizing IT-projects.
- Knowledge of SQL is an advantage
- You are initiative and creative and willing to take on responsibility
- You like to work independently and well structured
- You are a team player, reliable and enthusiastic
- You gained solid knowledge of MS Office and Adobe programs. Very good spelling skills and a high quality awareness are some of your major abilities
- You have hidden skills which are not mentioned above – we look forward getting to know them ☺
- At Stuzubi you are welcome to be creative and to gain great experience while playing a great role within the companies development
- From the first day on you are a full team member, your opinion matters.
- You work for one of the top suppliers for career orientation and management in Germany
- We offer flexible working hours, a professional working infrastructure and a family atmosphere in a great, dynamic team
- You have the possibility to work from home or remote as long as you reach your targets and are available during regular office hours (CET)
- Our office is directly connected to Munich‘s city centre, train connections only 300 m away, 11-15 min to Munich Central Station. If you use your car, parking near the office is granted
- Dogs are welcome
- Best of all: you will become a part of our mission helping people to find the profession they love
Be part of our family. Apply to Stuzubi now.
We are looking forward to receive your complete application by e-mail to Mr. Dirk Marschall (email@example.com).
85757 Karlsfeld near Munich