Coloplast Global Graduate Programme 2016
Fast-track your career with leading medtech company Coloplast!
Join the Coloplast Global Graduate Programme and be one of fifteen candidates who will begin a three-year international journey split between two eighteen-month rotation programs at Coloplast headquarters in Denmark and a subsidiary country.
Open to recent business, accounting/finance and engineering graduates fluent in English.
Participating countries: China, Denmark, France, Germany, Poland and USA.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary for each rotation is based on competitive local benchmarks
- Performance bonuses provided for each rotation
- Furnished housing, tax, and visa support is provided for any international assignment.
Here’s how it works:
1. Register on the application website
2. Get to know Coloplast and test your skills and suitability in the multiple-choice
3. Tell us more about yourself and why you are applying for the programme
4. Fill in your profile information and submit your application
Think you have what it takes to join this highly-competitive program?
Begin your application and find out today!
Deadline: January 15, 2016